Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BC Bound

Just waiting for Reid to wake up. Ha. Never, ever thought that I would utter those words. We just weren't quick enough with waking and getting the car packed up this morning. He got too grumpy and wanted to nap. NOW. So to bed he went. The little booger rarely naps more then half an hour, yet he's been down for over an hour now. Go figure. When we need to get up and do something, he'll just sleep and sleep and sleep. But when I just want to nap with him, then he makes sure those are quick cat naps. What a guy. Hopefully this nap will have him nice and refreshed and ready for the trip to Kamloops. Fingers crossed baby Reid likes the car today. I'm planning lots of stops, so I hope that will help. And I hope that the rain stays away from us and our ride so that we can have lots of stops. Can't wait to see all our friends and family out West!!

No comments:

Post a Comment