Friday, November 20, 2009

Bucket List

I created this list a few months ago when everyone was talking about bucket lists, and I revisited it the other day. It's not too bad. There are quite a few "big ticket" items on it, but when I think about it, they are really things that I'd like to do and see, so might as well have them down in print and see if that pushes me towards them.

1) Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef
2) Plan a party or a wedding and get paid to do it
3) Have my own garden
4) Visit London
5) Get pregnant and experience a normal pregnancy, where I end up with a child at the end of 9 months.
6) Race a rally car
7) Take a photography class
8) Go to Vegas with Christien
9) Learn to play guitar
10) Visit Paris
11) Write a children’s book
12) Get a dog
13) Visit Spain
14) Go back to Greece for my 10th anniversary
15) Have a salt water fish tank
16) Complete a half triathlon
17) Get fit and stay that way
18) Own a boot camp franchise
19) Have a dream kitchen
20) Take a cooking course. In Bali
21) Visit Brazil (see the rain forest)
22) Learn sign language
23) Swim with the dolphins
24) Take a hot air balloon ride
25) Do the West Coast Trail
26) Whale watch in Tofino
27) Whale watch in St. John’s
28) Dolphin watch in Bali
29) Drive an environmentally friendly car
30) Mardi Gras in New Orleans
31) See the pyramids in Egypt
32) Visit Stonehenge in England
33) Visit Easter Island
34) Go on a backpacking trek to Thailand
35) Road trip to Seattle (Pike Place, baseball game, underground city)
36) Go to Montreal
37) Go on a trip with my friends and their spouses
38) Visit Italy
39) See Mars as the closest it will ever be to earth in my lifetime (August 27, 2009)
40) Build a habitat for humanity home
41) Volunteer at the children’s hospital
42) Grow a successful herb garden
43) Become financially literate
44) Go for walks every night
45) Watch the 10 greatest movies of all time
46) Start my own business
47) Go on a safari in Africa
48) See Madonna in concert (preferably in Vegas with my girlfriends)
49) Create a photography bucket list
50) Practice yoga more regularly
51) Go to the Kentucky Derby
52) Write in my journal everyday

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list lady! I am down for completing some of those with you for sho :) HM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malia- great list! I can help you with the ones in Europe!! When you have your little one pack your bags and lets go on an adventure with KIDDIES!!
    Hope all is well!
    XXMel

    ReplyDelete