Sunday, November 15, 2009

Spruce Meadows Christmas Market

Middle of November is the perfect time to get into the Christmas spirit. Candice had wanted to go to the Spruce Meadows Christmas market for some time, and was able to cross this off her bucket list today. Jasmine, Amber and I joined her. It was a fun morning. Jasmine and I were the only ones who left with any purchases. The market was quite big, with three different pavillions to visit plus a few booths outside. I was hoping to find some ornaments for our parents and for our tree, but there was just too much to choose from. Here is my one, super cute, ornamental purchase.

He is going to look fantastic out front!

Christien's dad gave us tickets to Tuesday's hockey game. Third row, right behind the penalty box in club seats! Can't go wrong with that. It's too bad that I'll have to miss yoga to go, however, it'll be fun to go to a hockey game with Christien. We haven't been to one together in ages. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment