Saturday, April 21, 2012

Surprise!

The Short Family is planning their expansion. Completion date is set to be in October of 2012. That's right, we're having another baby. I want to say that it came as a shock but I think that's a silly thing to claim. However, I can say that this pregnancy is way different from my pregnancy with Reid. For starters, it started out totally differently. We had been trying and trying before Reid, with lots of bumps in the road, so when he finally stuck it seemed like a miracle. This time around it was more like, woah... Reid's going to be a big brother. Crazy. And I've been so sick these last few months. Have only gained about 4lbs but I can't fit into any of my pants so I had to break out the maternity jeans early this time. Christien is real happy about that. With Reid I was pregnant through the winter, this time I'll be pregnant through the summer, so that means I don't have a lot of clothes that I can wear again. High necked thick sweaters just don't cut it for the summertime. And that's what's new around the Short household.

Oh yeah, and I got the new iPad. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment