Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Addiction

Totally addicted to Pinterest.  I signed up ages ago, kind of browsed through it.  Didn't really get it, and then left it for a long time.  Picked up the iPad the other day to just check it out and I can't not check it daily.  I think that I have my addiction under control though.  Instead of just logging on and browsing through different categories, I just see what the people I'm following have pinned.  The majority of the people that I follow are interested in the same sorts of things that I am, so a lot of their pins are interesting to me.  Cuts down on my iPad time.  I have found some really great ideas, and some really need to try recipes too, so it's worth it for me.  Lots of cute DIY projects and crafts.  Lots of toddler ideas and some photography ideas too.  Maybe this will give me the kick I need to really pick up that camera and start learning some things.  Anyways, Pinterest.  If you aren't on it, you're missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment