Saturday, January 5, 2013

CrossFit Day 2

As you know, I won a CrossFit membership back in September. Now that Nolan is 10 weeks old, Christmas is over and it's a new year, I thought that it was time to hit it up. I went on Thursday morning and apparently Eric wanted to take it easy on me and did an "easy" workout. Ha! I don't think easy and CrossFit go together. It was hard, but it felt great. My legs were already sore by that afternoon. I felt pretty good when I woke up yesterday but the stiffness and pain got worse as the day wore on. Didn't think I was going to make it today, but Christien and I were both there for 1030. Another tough work out today. Nice introduction for Christien :) We are going to work out together. Christien is going to try to do one  night a week plus Saturday. I'm going to stick to Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. We might try to get a sitter for a week night workout together every once in awhile. They did a PhysioGraph on both of us that turned up some interesting information. Can wait to redo it in a month. It's going to be tough but fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment