Thursday, October 4, 2012

Harvest Half Marathon

Christien ran his second half marathon last weekend. He did awesome. Finished in 1:53:19, beating his time for the Hypothermic Half Marathon (2007) by 13 minutes. I totally forgot my camera, so I have been waiting for the official pictures from the marathon to come out, but as it turns out, I can't scam them from the website. They are pretty cool pictures though. Better then I would have gotten with a toddler on my shoulder trying to get him coming across the finish line. Either way, I'm very proud of him. Wish I could have ran it with him. He's doing another 10K on Sunday. It's the Alzheimer's 10K that he ran a couple of years ago with a group of friends. Hopefully he can find another race or two while he's back in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment