Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Uncanny


A little hard to see in the ultrasound picture, but, to me, the resemblance between the new baby and Reid when he was a few hours old is just uncanny.  I think that they look identical.  Same little cheeks and pouty lips.  Getting excited to meet this new little one and see what kind of little person they turn into.  If looks are anything to go off of, then I'd say that I'm going to have two rambunctious little dudes on my hands.  Only time will tell.  And not a lot of time left either.

1 comment:

  1. wow I was shocked into thinking you already had the bubby when I first looked at the blog. The ultrsound photos' these days are amazing. We look forward to viewing real photo's of the latest addition soon and wish you all a pleasant journey in that area next week right?? Thinking of you and sending love our love to big brother Reid, Dad and especially Mum & bub.
    Cheers! xxxooo Bernie & Harold

    ReplyDelete