Friday, August 23, 2013

Two months...

...and it's Mexico time. I've been really trying to be good these last two weeks that Christien has been gone. No break, minimal everything else. I am starving. There's gotta bean easier way to drop a few lbs then to starve yourself. Don't get me wrong, I'm eating enough calories to sustain myself. If I wasn't active, but now I'm trying to run at least once a week (would like it to be more), CrossFit three times a week, and once Christien gets back I'm getting back into yoga.  We are super healthy, but I'm so hungry :)

We've got a somewhat busy 2 weeks when Christien comes home. The Lockharts are coming to visit for a night! So excited to seethe,. Going camping with the Wilds the weekend after. Also very excited. Those boys have a great time together. Davis and Reid play and Charlie takes care of Nolan. I love it. Hopefully we'll be able to head out to Sikome Lake next week. Reid had so much fun when we were camping at Gull Lake the other weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment