Friday, August 21, 2009

Question of the Day

Human baby or food baby?

I'm really not sure anymore. Christien thinks that it's just cookies in there. I'm on the fence. This is the first time in years where I haven't been on some sort of diet, or exercise rage. I'm not sure what to do with myself. With my energy coming back, I would really like to take up swimming. My knee is just too messed up to go back to running, so I thought that this would be a nice, easy form of exercise on my joints. Do you think that I can find a pool in the north east to swim at?? I'll broaden my search. Starting back up with yoga in the middle of September, so I'm looking forward to that. I can't say that I've been the poster child for the Pregnancy Diet, but I've only gained 2.5 lbs since the beginning, so that's not too bad. I have quite the appetite lately.

2 comments:

  1. Check out Cardel Place in Panorama. You can buy a 10 pass pack just in case it doesn't work out. The pass get's you in to the pool, classes, gym and basketball / badminton courts. We loved going there when we lived in the area. So handy. AND....the library kicks ass. Stop on your way out for a new book. $12 / year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a funny side note lady, I gained over 40 lbs while I was pregnant with Ella and ended up weighing more than Mike in the end! Eeek! But is is all good, after only a few weeks I am already starting to look like my old pre pregnancy self :o) I would think swimming would be a fun way to get some exercise while you are preggers though! Good luck on the search for the pool, seems Candice has a good suggestion going to Cardel Place...

    Christina

    ReplyDelete