Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Strong Beat

Went for another appointment with Dr. Lam today. So nice to hear the baby's heartbeat. And it sounds much stronger now, even though the BPM have gone down (146 today). It was so easy to pick up and so strong. The doctor did all her measurements and such and said that I was the picture of health, except for the low lying placenta, which I am having checked out again with another ultrasound in about a month. So basically, this baby is perfect. Every measurement that we've had, every scan that we've had, everything has been bang on. Not a little small, not a little large, just perfect. Reassurance is wonderful. I have an ultrasound, diabetes testing and another doctor's appointment to look forward to over the next month. Then I'll start seeing her every two weeks. Crazy how quickly time flies.

4 comments:

  1. Did you slip a 'she' in there for a reason??? Did you take a look?? Get a feeling??
    So exciting!! So happy to hear that everything is going well. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, I call the baby a she and a he. Just sounds better then an "it". We really don't know. I have a feeling that it's a boy, and I think that Christien thinks it's a girl (but he won't admit it, or even tell me one way or the other what he's secretly hoping for). My bad. LOL. Good catch though Mel.

    ReplyDelete