Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Death Tank

My poor fishes came down with what I think is Ick. This is the second time that I've had clown loaches in my tank and the second time that this has happened. I've had them for quite a few months and they were doing really well. I thought that I had caught it soon enough, went to Big Al's and started medicating them last week. I've lost all three of them. And two other cute orange tetras in the process. Hopefully the medicine has killed what was left and I can clean out the tank and get everyone back to normal again. It's too bad cause those loaches were super cool fish. They liked to play and swim around. There's nothing better then having active fish in the tank. I'm very sad. With having a community tank, there are not a lot of fun fish that you can add. Franklin is upset too, cause it's ruining the fish show for him.

On top of that, this belly is starting to get in the way. It's not even that big yet. I guess I'm just not really used to it. I had something out of the oven yesterday, on the counter, and I was just reaching up to grab some plates, and burned it on the pan. Ouch. I guess I have to start taking it into consideration. It's only going to get bigger and bigger. I can feel the growing pains so bad today. Yipee???

No comments:

Post a Comment