Friday, October 29, 2010

Wow. Christien has been back for almost a week and it's just flown by. As sad as it is to say, I think that, a year later, we're finally getting into the swing of things with this two weeks on, two weeks off. We still do a ton of things together, but we have our moments where we do our own thing. Christien went to a movie with Mike this week. He's going out jamming with his buddy this weekend and making plans for getting together with a buddy he works with next week (hello Christine... Play date?? Krisin too??? Also Jasmine... And Candice?? Party at my place???). I'm going to Canmore next weekend for the night with my friends. So excited for that. Just a night away. A night with the girls. I hope that I'm not craving my baby too much!

I babysat Reid and Cash today for about an hour. It was a fun little hour. Twins would be impossible. Ha ha ha. Those two are getting so much better together. It's like they almost have a little language together. When Cash starts chatting Reid listens, and chats and laughs back. It's just the cutest. They have also started playing together. Side by side. It's very sweet. They are going to be best buds. Christine thinks that we should move into the same neighbourhood cause that would make going to school so much easier on them when they go with their best buddy. They are the cutest boys ever!!

1 comment:

  1. Reid and Cash sound so cute! Where are the pictures????
    Also, how is Reid doing with his walking?

    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete