Friday, February 18, 2011

My Little Boy is One!!

It's Reid's first birthday today!! I was so excited to hug and kiss him this morning. The little butt slept in till after 7, so I almost missed out on the opportunity. I was putting my make up on and I could quietly hear him saying "go" in his room. I was very happy to be able to kiss those sweet cheeks before I had to leave for work.

We've got a fun weekend planned full of lots of cake and friends! I still can't believe that I am the mother of a one year old. And such a special little guy too. He's getting much more chatty. Among his favorite sayings are "go away"(mostly to Franklin), "good boy", "good bye", and "hi". He's been really working on the G sounds lately. He's still walking like a champ and growing like a weed. His new measurements are 22.6 lbs and 30.25 inches!! Time to turn the car seat around and ride in the car like a big boy!

I'm very grateful this little guy came into our lives. He has definitely changed us completely! Watching him grow and learn is astonishing and I'd never trade it for the world. He amazes me everyday and I am so excited for all the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment