Monday, March 8, 2010

Special Delivery from Australia

The mail box last week was full of cards and gifts from friends and family. One of the cutest things that I've ever seen was in there care of Christien's aunt and uncle from Australia.
Can you even get over the cuteness of these boots? I cannot wait till they fit him and he can start sporting them around. I have a couple of really cute knit one pieces in the closet that are going to look so sweet with these. And I just bought him a little jean jumper today that will also look super cute paired with Ugg's. Thank you great auntie Bernie and uncle Harold! We'll send you pictures.

1 comment:

  1. UGG! Those are so adorable. I expressed my love for them as soon as I got home on Friday....Chris didn't know what an UGG was. Boys. Ha.... LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete