Friday, March 5, 2010

Weight Disappearance

I can't believe how quickly and slowly a two week period can go. On one hand, Reid is already two weeks and one day old. That's crazy. On the other, we're only 1/3 of the way through Christien's two week stint up in Fort Mac. At least I get to talk to him every night, and besides the time, amm.. the quiet time, I get to spend with Reid, that's the highlight of my day.

Finally got on the scale today, and to my surprise I'm down 45lbs. Which is basically what I gained while I was pregnant. Couldn't be more surprised, or happier. Especially knowing that I'm not allowed to do any sort of exercise until I hit the six week recovery mark. I'm even into my old jeans. They are a little scratchy around the incision, but hey, they fit and that seems like a miracle to me. If I can stay like this until I can start exercising again, I'll only be 15lbs away from my goal weight. A weight even less then I was for our wedding. Maybe I will look smoking hot in Kelowna this summer. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment