Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

It's my first mother's day!! Very cool indeed. Christien isn't here today, but Reid is!! I got really nice cards from my son and my husband before Christien went back to work. They also got me a very cool red patio lantern. Thank you!! My real mother's day present will be Reid having a good day today. That would be super fantastic.

As my two weeks by myself draws to an end, I find that we both aren't ourselves. I'm at the end of my rope with being the only one to change him, put him down for naps, cuddle him, and he's just sick of looking at me. So far we had a good sleep in today, so that's a bonus. Now I just want smiles and easy naps for the rest of the day!

A big Happy Mother's day to my mum!! I love you mum, and I have a much better appreciation of all that you have done for me. Especially for the things that you did for me when I was too young to even remember. Love you. Happy Mother's day to my mother in law, Cleo, as well. Thank you for all the love that you put into raising such a wonderful man who I get to share my life with. And finally, a big Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful mum's that I know. Especially to all the brand new mum's. Happy first mother's day to you!! Enjoy your babes, they love you to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Mother's Day to you, Malia, the beautiful mother of my precious grandson. I do hope you and Reid had a great day.

    ReplyDelete