Saturday, May 29, 2010

Snow Day

Amber and I were scheduled in to take a photography class at Dick and Janes for our new Diana cameras, and for the second week in a row, it got cancelled. Last week because of the overcast sky, and this week because of the massive snow storm. WTF? It's May 28th. It's Calgary, I know, but still. So, instead, we went to the mall. First time I've been to the mall on the weekend since January. I try to hit it up during the week in the middle of the day, cause then you only run into mum's, babies and elderly mall walkers. That I can handle. It was busy, busy, busy there today. Either way, it was a good time. We even went for lunch. In a restaurant. With Reid. It was our first time eating in an actual restaurant. Wish I had my camera to document (note to self, with three cameras in the house, bring the point and shoot everywhere). It was a first for us!! Excitement.

Tomorrow a jolly jumper will be bought!!

1 comment:

  1. Many more mall trips to come friend....many!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete