Monday, June 7, 2010

Daddy's Home!

Christien gets home today. I can't wait We pick him up in four hours. Now, if only my baby will have himself a little nap before we head out to get him, that would be wonderful.

We're heading to Castlegar on Thursday. Excited to see Dale and Kristin. And to do that drive. I've never been out that way. Only driven as far as Fernie before, and in the fall/winter. It should be a nice and pretty drive. I'm sure we'll have a few extra stops with the little guy, but it'll be fun along the way. We're going to break the trip up into two days. A whole eight hours is a lot to ask out of Reid. I don't even like sitting in the car for eight hours, so I can just imagine how he's feeling buckled into that death trap car seat. We've got a room booked in Fernie for Thursday night, and I'm excited about that too. I've never really been to Fernie, so it'll be nice to walk around and see what's up. Our hotel has an indoor pool, so we'll be sure to bring our swim suits and get Reid into the water again. I hope that we'll have a chance to go swimming in Calgary before we leave. It's supposed to be nothing but rain all week, so that could be a fun rainy day idea.

As I check on the little guy, he's finally given into his nap. I should be productive here and try to get a work out in before he wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment