Saturday, June 5, 2010

Diana F+

Amber and I took a photography course from Dick and Janes today on our new Diana cameras. Well, I've had mine for awhile, but never really knew how to use it to it's full potential, and Amber just bought one to document her European adventures. It ended up being just the two of us in the class, which was awesome cause we were able to just throw out random questions and get them answered right away. I learnt a lot. We took a whole roll of black and white 120 film doing all sorts of different effects with the camera. I'm totally excited to see what kind of shots we ended up getting. Tres exciting.

While we were at class, I hit another milestone with Reid. I left him with Kristin and Kyle for three hours! That's a huge deal for me. Not that I didn't think that they could handle him. I have the most faith in both of them, I was more concerned FOR them, as I know that my baby can wail for hours and not calm himself down. Maybe I need to have more faith in him, cause it seems that he was a good boy for them. Had a nap, ate some food, went for a walk. Amazing. Not only that, but they were the first people, who weren't family that I left Reid with. Ever. It's a big step! I'm thankful that I have such wonderful people to choose to leave my son with. Thanks Kristin and Kyle! Love to you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment