Saturday, June 26, 2010

Grandma's Coming!

One more sleep and grandma is going to be here to visit. I can't wait. It'll be nice to have some help with the little guy for a week. I'm hoping grandma will be okay with watching him for half an hour everyday so I can do a quick workout. She hasn't seen him since he was 6 weeks old. He's changed lots since then. He's so funny now!! I think that grandpa wishes that he was coming to visit too. Maybe this will convince him to fully retire now. They will both be back on the 18th to spend a few days before they head to Kelowna for the summer. And I'm sure that they are planning on staying a few days on the way home from Kelowna as well. So they'll get to see him a few times this summer. I'm thinking about booking a flight up to Fort Mac at the end of August. When Christien goes back to work. We'll see how Reid is doing once we finish our travels to BC in the beginning of August. Don't want to throw him too much out of whack.

No comments:

Post a Comment