Friday, March 11, 2011

Livin' For The Weekends

Oh man. I forgot what it's like to just crave a weekend. For the last year everyday was like the weekend. I actually liked week days better, cause there were less crowds at the mall, at the grocery store, on the roads. I usually tried to schedule play dates or just stayed home on the weekends. Now I'm just workin' for the weekend. And I use the term "working" very loosely. There is not a lot for me to do at work. And everyone knows that my stint back in this department is coming to an end soon, so nobody is really throwing me any real work. I just at the opportunity to do some printing for someone. Anything to keep me a tad bit busy. I would 100% much rather be busy during the day, then have nothing to do. It makes for an agonizing week.

With that being said, it is Friday today! Yahoo!! Getting together with some ladies tonite to find out how to work Heritage Makers so that I can finally, after almost 4 years get our wedding book together. I'm actually pretty excited about that. Got a play date with Mr Cash and Miss Rylan on the books for tomorrow, and then Sunday is shaping up to be a pretty nice little Sunday. We're going to Lowe's. Yeah to check out some tubs, maybe some flooring. Stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond. I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment