Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Extracurricular Activities

Swimming starts tomorrow! It's his second time for lessons but this time I think he's more into it. So excited to learn how to teach Reid to kick and breathe and float. He loves the water. He's going to go crazy. I finally got him enrolled in gymnastics today. It's been crazy trying to get ahold of them and figuring out what times work best for us. We wanted to be in classes with Cash, but they were full by the time I called. Finally figured out a time that would work for us and got the last seat in the class. So looking forward to it. Reid jumps on the couch enough, the trampolines should give him an outlet. Christine and I are going to try to get in a class or two from Gymboree (music I hope) before her next little bundle of joy arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment