Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Mattress = Better Sleep

Christien and I bought a new mattress today, and it's been a long time since I was really, really excited about a new purchase. Our old mattress is Christien's old mattress, so let's say it's at least 10 years old. We've tried to revamp it by getting a memory foam thingy for the top, which totally helped. But even now Christien is having issues sleeping with that. We've tried flipping the mattress and memory foam, all to no avail. My back aches every day when I wake up. Christien spied a big sale at the Brick for today and we were there first thing this morning to pick out our new mattress. Of course the sales guy had us try the best of the best first off, and then nothing compared to it. At 50% off you can't really go wrong. Plus a 180 day sleep guarantee. I'm so excited for it to be delivered tomorrow. Reid has gotten better at sleeping longer periods throughout the night, so this is just the next step in getting a better sleep and feeling more refreshed in the morning. Who would have thought that this would cause me so much joy? Can't wait to try that puppy out!

No comments:

Post a Comment