Monday, February 20, 2012

Reid is Two!!

Happy Birthday little man. I still can't believe that Reid turned two this weekend. I have a little toddler on my hands. He's not a baby anymore. I guess he hasn't been a baby in a while, but knowing that he is officially a two year old makes it just a bit crazy.
Grandma Cleo came up to help us celebrate, which was really nice. Reid and Cash had a joint birthday party at Village Square Leisure center. We rented out the Jungle Gym for them and a few of their little buddies. There were 6 kids in all, and they were all boys. Everyone had a blast. Most of the adults found themselves in the jungle gym playing along with the boys. Cake, presents, balloons and loot bags were to follow. Everyone was in good spirits until about 15 minutes before the party was over. We started to get a few melt downs, but nothing major.All in all, it was great weekend. I found myself a bit sick over the weekend, but finally woke up today, on Family Day, without a headache and the illness seemed to be gone. I was so worried that Reid was going to catch it, and there's nothing worse then a sick little boy. Unless it's a sick husband....

No comments:

Post a Comment