Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spaaahhhh Day

Picked grandma up from the airport yesterday. Reid's new obsession. It's been a nice break for mama though. She loves to read him books and play with him, and since she got here, he really doesn't have time for me. Except when he wakes up in the middle of the night.

Cleo is sending me to the spa today. I'm so excited. I haven't ever had a real spa day. And I haven't been for a massage or pedicure in months and months and months. Maybe even over a year??? Also, getting a facial. Have never had one of those. Excited to try it out. All the while, she'll be back at home playing with Reid. I know she loves it, so that makes it way easier to leave him with her. I know that they'll have a great time, and he probably won't even notice I'm gone.

Looking forward to the quiet relaxation. Forgive me if I take this opportunity to fall asleep. During the massage. And facial. And pedicure. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment