Friday, February 24, 2012

10 Weeks Gone...

Christien wrote his final exam today. He's been home for 10 weeks and he goes back to work on Monday. It really didn't seem like that long. I have mixed emotions about him going back to work. It's been nice having him home in the evenings and on weekends, but I really do miss our 2 full weeks together as well. Where we can do whatever we want, anytime that we want. It's a hard pro/con list to make.

We went out to Banff for a little day trip today. Walked up and down the strip, went for lunch and went to the hot springs. A pretty good day. It was only about -3 out all day, and the snow would fall and stop and fall and stop. So it was a really pretty day to be out and about. I have come to a conclusion though. I do enjoy Canmore more then I do Banff. Not sure why. Maybe cause there aren't as many people and tourists up and down the street. It's smaller... I don't know. I just know that I'm happy to go to Canmore any day.

Had to miss book club tonite. Was really looking forward to hearing all about Shannon's trip to India. However, I did just start reading the book from last book club today, so seeing as I'm a bit behind... I'll just let them discuss (if any of them actually read the book) and pick the next book for me. I'm happy reading anything.

Don't think that we're going to have a big crazy weekend. Nothing planned, and I'm really hoping that we can just chill out for our last weekend together before Christien is back at work. Supposed to snow all weekend, so it'll be nice to stay in curled up with a book and a movie. Or maybe we'll venture outside for a walk or two. Who knows. The world is our oyster. Ha ha ha.

Happy Weekend All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment