Thursday, February 9, 2012

Too Clumsy

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. Sleep deprivation? Loss of brain function? I got up the other morning to get Reid a bottle just before 6, and went crashing down the stairs. I'm in so much pain, still, it's crazy. And I'm going to have a long bruise from my hip to my knee, I'm sure of it. I can walk better, but now the muscles in my back and neck and shoulder are starting to act up. It's like one thing after another. I slipped on the ice a few weeks ago and banged up my knee really bad. Then I'm sure I chipped my ankle bone on the edge of the bed (I have no clue how that even happened, I just know that it made me want to barf and it was swollen and I couldn't walk), then the car accident, now this fall. Plus I get no sleep at night due to one infant that will remain nameless. Makes for a long and painful day when I'm too sore and tired to run after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment