Saturday, April 27, 2013

40th Birthday

My friend, Kristin, had her 40th birthday today. Her boyfriend and sister have been planning today's festivities for months now. All day, Kyle would give Kristin little clues, and some money and send her on her way to her next adventure. She had pedi and manis - and was met there by a group of her friends. Dinner with another group of friends. Then Jasmine and Curtis, their boys and my boys all met her at the dog park with a gaggle of balloons to have a little walk with her. Then she was on her way to get her make up done and for dinner, then a surprise party. I was supposed to be there for the party, but my sitter cancelled at the last minute and then I got really sick, and wasn't able to make it.  But what a great birthday for her. Glad I was able to at least see her for an hour today. She makes 40 look flawless. Happy Birthday Kristin!

No comments:

Post a Comment