Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Swimming

Reid started un-parented swimming lessons a few weeks ago. He goes with his friend, Rylan. They are so cute. And he's so good at it. There are only 5 kids in the class, and you can tell that the instructor structures his interaction with each kid to meet their skill levels. He's pretty hands off with Reid. Probably cause he's the best three year old swimmer I know. He floats and kicks and jumps off the ledge. He's so brave and fearless. I love it. Nolan was supposed to have lessons too, but about a week before they were to start, they got cancelled. Low enrolment. Sucks. We'll try again in the summer. He needs to have no fear like his brother.

I was going to look for a gymnastics class for him as well, but CrossFit kids is going to start soon, and I'm totally putting him in that. Christi is teaching it, and Reid already knows, and really likes her.it's going to be Saturday mornings during our regular class time. So that works perfect, cause we'll already be at the gym. He's going to love it.

Off topic: I did a 45 pound Turkish Barbell Get Up yesterday. I'm pretty strong 💪, it even surprises me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment