Monday, September 14, 2009

Big Purchase

I finally gave in. Christien and I own a stroller! We searched all over the place, asked our friends tonnes of questions, and settled on a travel system that we liked from the beginning. You can't overly get away from big and bulky when you are buying a stroller, so this is right in line with the rest of them. And the price was great too, which was a super bonus. It's put together and just sort of sitting in the basement right now. The car seat installation gives me anxiety cause I'm so scared that it's not going to get installed correctly and our baby will end up flying through the window. I kid. There are lots of instructions and I'm sure that Christien will do a great job getting it in the car so that baby is safe.

It's cute. Kind of made me want to throw up a little bit once we paid for it and put it in the car. I guess it just kind of makes things seem a bit more real. I'm sure I'll feel that way more and more as we get closer and closer to actually becoming parents.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Malia, big purchase!!! The car seat will be FINE!!! We fiddled for an hour with ours and then by the time Isabelle was like 3 months old we were putting it in and taking it out in mintues.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete