Saturday, July 17, 2010

Momma's Night Out

I went out with some girls for the first time since Reid was born, last night. We went to see Kid Rock at the Stampede. Super wicked awesome. It was nice to get out of the house on my own for something other then groceries. Was still home by midnight, but what a fun grown up night. Reid's been a bit fussy lately, so I think that Christien had a bit of a crying baby on his hands for a few hours. I sort of felt that I had to rush home while I was out, but once I really thought about it, Christien is Reid's dad. They're fine, even if he is screaming or crying. It would be more fun if he didn't, but that's what happens sometimes. It happens to me lots when Christien is gone. Sometimes even when he is here. There's no better way to learn patience and how to deal with it, then to experience it. They need their daddy and son time anyways. Tomorrow my parents get here, and Christien and I are going to dinner and a movie for our anniversary. Wow, a whole meal that we'll get to eat together without rushing through it. I cannot wait. And a movie theater... Without the baby?? Exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment