Saturday, April 30, 2011

Smart and Talented

It never ceases to amaze me, all the little things that Reid picks up and learns. Most of them without any "formal training". Right now my most favorite thing is that he gets getting dressed and undressed. When it's bath time or bed time, he knows what to do to help. He knows that he has to lift one leg then the other to get out of his pants. And once his shirt is unbuttoned, he immediately lifts his arms so that I can pull it over his head. Same thing goes for getting dressed. He knows that one arm pushes through then the next. When his jacket comes out, instead of screaming and throwing a fit, as he used to do, he runs over and shoves one arm in the sleeve, and seeing as he's usually got a toy or a cracker in the other hand, he knows to swap hands so that he can push that one through. I just think that it's the sweetest thing. Oh, I also love that he brushes his own hair. Have no clue how he picked up on that one, but he's so proud of himself when he does it.

Here's another art project that he brought home this week. I'm thinking that we have a little Piccaso on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment