Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mama's Little Helper

I started my Christmas baking last week. And who knew I had such a keen little helper on my hands. Cleo brought up Christien's apron, hat and oven mitts that he used to wear when he was little, last Christmas. So we pulled them out, and he was all about it. Especially when I put on my Christmas apron. What a blast we had. He was so helpful, and loves helping! Now, every time I take out the mix master, he gets so excited. And he can't stop with the "Num! Num!". He helps to dump and turn the mixer one. It did take me one try to realize that he can't turn it on full blast after I've added the dry ingredients. We had a little mishap, but it was still pretty funny. What a great little guy.

1 comment:

  1. He is too cute! Thanks for the day brightener! Grandma

    ReplyDelete