Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mama's Night Out

Christien and I went to the Lullabye League mixer in October and found us a couple babysitter possibilities. One of the girls came over and met Reid back in October and I haven't really needed a sitter. Till tonite!! Shannon scored tickets to the Oilers/Flames game and she's bringing me! So excited. I haven't been to a hockey game in so long. And just to get away for one night, without Reid, is going to be so fantastic. I love him to death, but this new screamfest (and waking up at all hours of the night) has just got me worn out. This date with Shannon couldn't have come at a better time. We'll see how the babysitter makes out. She's a bit older, and has lots of experience with kids, so I really hope that Reid doesn't scare her off. When she came over to meet Reid he really seemed to take to her. That was a few months ago, so I hope it'll be the same thing tonite. And then if it's all good, when Christien comes home and is going to school, maybe we'll even use her again, and go out together. Just the two of us. Dinner and a movie? Sounds fabulous. Drinks with friends? Don't mind if I do. For now I'm just really excited about tonite and really hoping that she makes out ok with the little devil! Good luck Amanda!

1 comment: