Thursday, February 11, 2010

Return, Revenge, Redemption

Tonite is the premiere of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains. This is it's 20th season, and I have to say that I've been a fan since the beginning. Ten years ago. Survivor is the original reality TV show. I'm not usually a fan of the "All Star" shows, but I'll make an exception with this one, cause it's with the cast from the last ten years. I'm even looking forward to Boston Rob, and boy does that guy annoy me. Cute James the grave digger is back, and of course some cute ladies that will keep the boys drawn in (Pavarti for my hubby). There are some pretty good match ups with this cast that I'm so looking forward to seeing how it's going to play out.

There was a group of us that used to get together weekly for Survivor nights. We had our own Survivor rules, always accompanied by many snacks and glasses of wine. As the years went by, unfortunately we lost the ability for everyone to commit to a weekly get together. Christien and I try to get together with Barb and Mike as much as we can. And I know that, although we aren't all watching together, everyone is turning it at one time or another. Our love for Survivor went so far as playing our own Survivor game. Survivor Scotch Creek about five years ago now. All caught on video. I believe that my husband took home the title of Sole Survivor. Man, was that a fun summer!!

Now I am off to watch cutie Jeff Probst. I was totally curious as to whether his girlfriend Julie would be on this show. Or even if they are still together. Oh Jeff... Survivors Ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment