Friday, February 12, 2010

Queen for a Day

My early Valentine's Day present came yesterday. Christien hired me a maid service to give the house a good scrubbing. I think that my idea of nesting is a lot different from others around me, cause getting on my hands and knees to scrub the floor, as much as it needed to be done, just wasn't really interesting to me. Christien actually came up with it all by himself and told me about it before he left. He thought that it would help me out before the baby comes and let me get on with doing the more fun nesting things!! Like shopping. Okay, he didn't really say go shopping, but still. It was a very nice and thoughtful gift from him. Sometimes they just really surprise you hey? I'm lucky to have him.

Only six more days before baby's scheduled arrival. Nothing to report yet. I am just patiently waiting for Christien to get home, and then this baby can let loose. Right now every twinge and tickle puts me on guard, cause I think, is this happening? Do I call him right now? It's 3 in the morning, will Amber appreciate a wake up call to come and get me and bring me to the hospital? Can I wait it out? I'm at the point where he's going to be home in 4 days anyways, so if it does end up being a false alarm, then I'm okay with tearing him away from his job a few days early. I think that he'd appreciate it too right now.

1 comment:

  1. Ok a while ago I was stalking your blog to see photo's of the nursery, which looks beautiful, now I am stalking it to see if there is any baby news! LOL...I will try to stop after I get to meet your little one but then I will probably be stalking to see photo's of the baby. Hope you are feeling ok, hope to meet your new addition soon!

    ReplyDelete