Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Registered Baby

I finally broke down and decided to register at Toys R Us for this little one. I know that a handful of people are going to think that it's tacky and another handful are going to think that it's a great idea. So be it. I'm really hoping to have a baby shower, or at least a little get together, meet and greet, once the baby is here, and I know that some people enjoy knowing what you need. It's especially for relatives and friends who haven't been over to our place yet, and who really aren't aware of how much we actually have for the wee baby already. We are more then prepared with all the initial newborn stuff, but there is still lots of things that I'll likely buy for the baby once it gets bigger and stronger. This registry is just an example of some of them. However, with that being said, this baby has no outfits. Basically it's going to live in undershirts and sleepers till I can manage to get out of the house after it grows a bit. So enjoy, or judge. Either way, I'll be updating the registry as I learn more about what the baby needs once it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment