Monday, April 26, 2010

And He's Off..

Another two weeks down. They just seem to go by so quickly when Christien is home and then drag along when he's gone. Although I told him this as I was driving him to the airport and he seems to think that the two weeks that he is home does not go by all that quickly and that when he's at work the time flies by. Hmmm.. I think that doing nothing but errands and hanging out for two weeks makes him feel like he's not really getting anything accomplished. Although he did have his buddy Jamie over this weekend, and they sorted out the front lawn, and redid the rotted stairs out front. That's an accomplishment. For me, accomplishments now come in the form of getting Reid to have a decent nap, or making it out to the mall with only a minor meltdown. Also, visiting friends is high on my list of accomplishments, cause I've, unfortunately had to cancel on some "play dates" on account of a screaming, non sleeping baby. Who ever heard of a baby who hates to sleep? Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment