Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Week

It's Reid's last week at daycare next week. The ladies are already going on about how sad they are that he's leaving and how much they are going to miss him. I feel bad that I'm taking him from all the ladies at daycare and his friends, but like everyone I know who has kids, I want to raise him, and spend time with him. I'm excited. I don't have much of a plan of attack list for next week. A few things need to be cleaned out still, and I might start either making meals and freezing them, or at least getting a meal plan done for a couple of weeks out so that it'll be easier, and more productive when I do grocery shopping.

I've got a few things lined up for when he's done daycare and it's just the two of us. Art classes, music classes, swimming lessons, and gymnastics (I'm still waiting for some information of those classes from my friend... hint hint...).

We went to a great splash park that's real close to our house today. It was so nice out and Reid loved it. I could have used an extra pair of hands, cause he needs to be followed and monitored at all times. Even with me right with him, he still had a couple of spills on the slippery ground. He loved it there. And there is a great park right there as well. He almost fell asleep in the swing. So tuckered out.

One more week then Christien's back! Yay! Then we get to finalized our plans for our week long trip to the Okanagan. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment