Thursday, July 14, 2011

NKOTBSB

We went to NKOTBSB last night!!! What a fun, fun, fun, super fun time. I went with two of my uber good friends, Christine and Shannon and another three girls!! We had a super great time. We were all so excited about the concert, we've had out tickets for months, it was amazing. I was telling the girls how funny it was, to hear the generational gap when it came to this concert. I was definitely going to see New Kids, and when I was on the train on the way to the concert, I heard a girl on the phone telling her friend that she had an extra ticket to Backstreet Boys. Too funny. Don't get me wrong, I knew them both, but it was NKOTB that I "grew up" with while I was in (gulp) junior high. Either way, I don't even know why they had seats in that place, cause I know that I definitely didn't use mine. I belted my heart out to about 98% of all their songs (there were a few new ones that I had to clue about). I loved it!!! I danced, danced and danced some more. What a great night. I stole the play list from my friends blog.. Enjoy!!

Single / The One (Mash-up) – NKOTBSB
Summertime – NKOTB
The Call – BSBDirty Dancing – NKOTB
Bye Bye Love – BSB
The Right Stuff – NKOTB
Larger Than Life – NKOTBSB
Blow Your Mind – NKOTB
Valentine Girl – NKOTB
If You Go Away – NKOTB
Please Don’t Go Girl – NKOTB
Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely – BSB
10,000 Promises – BSB
I’ll Never Break Your Heart – BSB
Inconsolable – BSB
Drowning – BSB
Incomplete – BSB
Step By Step – NKOTB
Cover Girl – NKOTB
My Favorite Girl – NKOTB
Games – NKOTB
Click Click Click – NKOTB
Tonight – NKOTB
Shape of My Heart – BSB
As Long As You Love Me – BSB
All I Have To Give – BSB
If You Stay – BSB
Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) –BSB
I’ll Be Loving You Forever – NKOTB
I Want It That Way – BSB
Don’t Turn Out the Lights – NKOTBSBENCORE
Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) – BSB
Hangin’ Tough / We Will Rock You (Mash-up) – NKOTB
Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) / Hangin’ Tough (Mash-up) - NKOTBSB

We are going camping tomorrow for the weekend! Our plan is for the weekend, but we'll see how the weather and our son cooperates with us. We borrowed a hiking baby backpack for tomorrow and Christien tried it out on Reid the other day and he LOVES it. He cried when we took him out and cried even harder when we wouldn't let him back in. We're all set up (even have a child sleeping bag for the babe). I'm super excited to hike and hang out and maybe even hit up the hot springs in Banff this weekend. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment