Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Counting Kisses

One of my most favorite things of Reid's, as of late, is his kisses. It's just the sweetest thing. He started off blowing kisses, and how can that not melt your heart. He'd blow kisses to me when I dropped him off at daycare, blow kisses to the daycare ladies when I picked him up, blows kisses to grandma and grandpa when we are on Skype. It's just so cute. From there he progressed to, coming right at ya, mouth open, suck on your face kisses. Gross, I know, but also so sweet. We were in Lethbridge a few weeks ago, and the three of us were laying down trying to have a nap. Reid in the middle, and he kept going from Christien to me, with big wet kisses. Actually, come to think of it, that's when his kisses started coming a bit more under control. Now he's give little becks. That's the best word I can think of to describe it. He can make the kissey smacking sound and as he makes that sound he bounces off you. It's so cute. He kisses Franklin, and the dog next door (Chewy) and the cat next door. And me, and his dada. He's one sweet little boy. Two more days of daycare and then it's just the two of us....

No comments:

Post a Comment