Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas is Coming....

We've got snow. It's December. The weather is more like what it's supposed to be this time of the year (this I'm not happy about), but at least it's starting to feel more like Christmas. We got the lights on the house a few weeks ago when the weather was nice, and I took out a few things from the basement last night. Christmas tree to be picked out this weekend, and then decorated. It'll start to feel a lot more like Christmas then. I'm thinking of hitting up Market Mall tonite, so I'm sure the crazy shoppers and the decorations and the music will get me into the swing of things. Last year everything came so quickly with our trip to Mexico shoved in the middle of December. Only have three more weeks of work before I'm off till the new year. Then the mat leave count down begins in earnest. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment