Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 of 2010

Hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year and are ready to kick off 2010. I can say that I am really not looking forward to heading back to work on Tuesday. Christien leaves for camp on Monday around noon, then it's just me and Franklin till the middle of January. Only four more weeks of work left before my mat leave. I think that I have a few things that I need to finish up in January, so that should keep me a bit busy.

The one store that I loved in CrossIron Mills is closed. So sad. They had a few, really different rocking chairs in there, and I was going to show Christien today, and voila. Closed and cleaned out. Sad.
As of right now, I'm still sitting on about 6 or 7 dozen Christmas cookies. So if any of you out there would like some cookies (still soft and fresh) let me know. I'll bring you a dozen or so. Look out book club, you will be forced to eat cookies next meeting.

From aunt Stacey and uncle Ty

32 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for 32 weeks! Though, by now you are closer to 34. My sister delivered her healthy little 5lb Elyssa between 34-35, isn't that crazy, and awesome!? You are definitley well into the home stretch.
    Please don't feed me cookies...though at this point is there really a difference between gaining 25-35lbs? Not so much. The way my fingers and feet are swollen, I'd say I'm going to shed 10lbs of water weight!

    ReplyDelete