Friday, September 10, 2010

10 Reasons Why I Love My Husband

1) He's very handsome.

2) He's sweet and kind. He'll really do anything for you. You just have to ask. He's always willing to help out and lend a hand.

3) He's the best father. His relationship with Reid melts my heart. He can make Reid belly laugh like nobody else. Reid's face lights up every time Christien walks into a room, and he literally follows him around with his eyes the whole time. Their relationship is so different from the relationship that Reid and I have, and that warms my heart.

4) He's a hard worker. No matter what he's doing, he'll do it with his whole being. He'll put the extra time in and try to learn as much as possible from it. Whether it's selling print, shoveling snow, or learning a trade. He's doing it 100%. He leaves his family for two weeks every month to provide for us, and to better himself. He's amazing.

5) He loves to travel. I'm so happy that I have someone that I love to do this with. I've been travelling since I was a little girl, so it's always been in me to see new things, and visit new places. Since we've been together, we've done so much of that and seen so much of the world. I can't wait to see more. He's a great travel partner!! We always have so much fun, and see so much of the culture in the different places that we visit.

6) He's very adventurous. There are lots of things that I wouldn't do, but that he's dying to do. Bungee jump, sky dive (again), eat weird foods... I love him for that.

7) He sticks up for himself and others no matter what. Even though it embarrasses me when he yells at the people parking in handicap parking stalls without the proper sticker (sometimes he even knocks on their windows to tell them to move), I still admire him for that.

8) He smells really great.

9) He's the funniest guy that I know. He can tell jokes for days. Even bad jokes :) He's always asking for jokes from others, and he's always got a load of jokes to share. He's always making me and others laugh.

10) He's very thoughtful. He tells me and shows me his love for me. I get very sweet cards, gifts and texts from him. I know that Reid and I are the center of his world, and that means a lot. It's nice to know that you are appreciated.

BONUS - He's very handsome!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Malia, you made me cry. I am so proud he is my son.

    Cleo

    ReplyDelete