Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Mommy Workout

Started my first ever water aerobic class today. It was a great work out. They had these cute little boat floaties that the babies float around in. You've got a floatation device around your waist, then the babies are tethered to you. They just float around. There are a lot of people in the class. I'm taking it with three other mums from my Birth and Babies class. It was a lot of fun. Reid had a bit of a meltdown half way through the class today. Not sure what happened. He might have been cold. He was totally cool, then just started crying and reaching out for me. Big tears streaming down his face. Poor monkey. But he was fine, and he was good for the rest of the class. Then we sang a few songs at the end, and had them out of their boats. He loved that the most. All of us girls from the class hit the warmer kiddie pool at the end to warm us up. Then we went for coffee and chats after. It was a great afternoon. I'm so glad that I signed up. I've heard great things about aquacize, so I'm really looking forward to this class. It's six weeks, and Erin is going to sign up for another six weeks when this is done, so we'll see how I'm feeling. And if I think that I'm getting a good workout in this class. I'm very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment