Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Missed It

Man... I missed my 10 Reason Tuesday! I was just having such a good time with Christien that it completely slipped my mind. I will be more on tune for next week.

Christien being home has been great. We've just done a lot of hanging out. We're headed to Montana on Monday. We're both very excited. Reid loves to ride in the shopping cart now, which is going to make shopping so much more fun and easier. We're looking forward to picking up some cheap... everything. Maybe we'll come up with a good Halloween costume for the family while we're there. Gotta pick up some beers and some wine. Plus some Target shopping. Not sure why I love Target so much. It's basically Walmart, but I just do. They have such funny stuff there. We're going to get a bunch of weird candy for Halloween while we're there. Staying at the good old Holiday Inn. They have a pool and a work out room, and the hotel is fairly new, so I'm thinking that it'll be nice.

Aqua size and book club tomorrow. What a great day to look forward to. I can't wait to see the girls!! And Christien is here, so I can go and enjoy myself knowing that Reid is at home with daddy. Really looking forward to it. Not much planned for this weekend. Maybe a play date or two. Christien is thinking of going hunting with Brian, so we'll see if that happens. There is a Baby Fair this weekend that I'd really like to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment