Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Survivor NIght

It's the twenty first season of Survivor. For years and years a big group of us used to get together to watch Survivor. Never fail. Thursday night. Everyone would take turns hosting. The girls would show up with wine, the boys with beer, and everyone with some sort of sharsies appy. I miss it. I miss it a lot. It was always one night a week that you knew that you would get to see your friends. Yeah, we had "Survivor Rules". You weren't allowed to talk during Survivor. No comments. Wait till commercials to discuss. When we first started there was no such thing as PVR. You couldn't rewind or pause, or FF the commercials. We would watch live at 9:00 pm. Everyone would show up much earlier, and we'd eat and talk. We started this so long ago that we used to get together to watch Friends first. How long has that been off the air. I'm glad that I still get to see a loT of the Survivor Crew. Our little group grew a lot from what it was in the beginning. And who could forget Survivor Scotch Creek?? I watched Survivor at home, by myself tonite. No Survivor snacks. No colorful commentary. Miss my crew!!

1 comment: